Zookeeper >> mail # user >> use cases for asynchronous API

Re: use cases for asynchronous API
Almost all my zk agents use asynchronous api; mainly because all services
are intrinsically asynchronous.
In fact I've wrapped the Zookeeper client to hide synchronous methods; so
anyone who want to develop new agents should think asynchronously.
It could be hard at first but one you are used to it, the resulting code is
cleaner than with sync api, and more easy to understand and maintain by
other developers.

/César.