HBase >> mail # user >> endpoint coprocessor performance

Re: endpoint coprocessor performance
> I profiled it and getStartKeysInRange is taking all the time. Recall I'm
> running 0.92.1. I think these factors are consistent with
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5492, which was fixed in
> 0.92.3.
>
> We'll be upgrading soon, so I'll be able to verify the perf issue is gone.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like that issue was ever resolved, so the fix
version of 0.92.3 is not accurate.  I cleared the fix version to avoid
future confusion.

In any case, it looks like the same issue described in HBASE-6870, so if we
can get that in, it should solve your problem.