Zookeeper, mail # dev - [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Ivan Kelly 2011-12-02, 07:48
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-02, 17:42
+
Ivan Kelly 2011-12-02, 20:13
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-05, 04:52
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-05, 18:04
+
Ivan Kelly 2011-12-06, 10:49
Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 1
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-06, 15:17
I'm confused now. If you change the candidate files, then we have to
call for a new vote, no?

-Flavio

On Dec 6, 2011, at 11:49 AM, Ivan Kelly wrote:

> I've updated the binary packages to include licenses for all included
> jars. Attached for convenience.
>
>> I'm not sure if this changed btw when Hadoop/ZK started and current
>> documentation, notice that it says to include in the license file.
>> What hadoop/zk do is to include individual license files in the "lib"
>> directory, along side the jars themselves. We probably should change
>> this in zk to be in compliance.
> Individual license files will probably be hard to do in maven, as the
> lib directory will not exist in the source.
>
> -Ivan

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-06, 15:41
+
ivank@... 2011-12-06, 16:24