Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 0

Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 1
I'm confused now. If you change the candidate files, then we have to
call for a new vote, no?

-Flavio

On Dec 6, 2011, at 11:49 AM, Ivan Kelly wrote:

> I've updated the binary packages to include licenses for all included
> jars. Attached for convenience.
>
>> I'm not sure if this changed btw when Hadoop/ZK started and current
>> documentation, notice that it says to include in the license file.
>> What hadoop/zk do is to include individual license files in the "lib"
>> directory, along side the jars themselves. We probably should change
>> this in zk to be in compliance.
> Individual license files will probably be hard to do in maven, as the
> lib directory will not exist in the source.
>
> -Ivan

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301