Accumulo, mail # dev - Public filters in JIRA

Re: Public filters in JIRA
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-15, 20:59
On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can we create public filters in JIRA?
Christoper,

Did you figure this out?  Go to Issues -> Manage Filters, click on the gear
next to your filter and select Edit.  Make sure Everyone is selected in the
pull-down menu next to Add Shares, click on the + button, and click Save.

And before you do all that, put in an INFRA ticket requesting permission to
share your filters (e.g. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4062).

Billie
I can't seem to figure out how.