Accumulo, mail # dev - GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel

+
David Medinets 2013-04-12, 14:29
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-12, 14:37
+
David Medinets 2013-04-12, 15:47
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-12, 18:25
Re: GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel
Keith Turner 2013-04-12, 18:48
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Andres Danter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could the work of integrating Accumulo with Ambari be something that you
> would allow a student to tackle for GSoC?  I don't want to step on anyone's
> planned work, but such a task really interests me.  I want to tackle
> something with some meat, if you know what I mean.

That would be great.  You would need to ensure the Ambari project is receptive.

> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM, David Medinets
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten the name of Ambari.
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> > ticket
>> >
>> > This sounds like Apache Ambari, which we should possibly integrate
>> > with. See ACCUMULO-136

+
John Vines 2013-04-12, 18:35
+