HBase >> mail # user >> Problem with xml data in hbase bulk loading

+
iwannaplay games 2012-11-20, 07:54
Re: Problem with xml data in hbase bulk loading
Hi

In csv files, new line = new entry :(

So I think your only option is to fix your input file by removing your
extra lines.

JM
Le 20 nov. 2012 02:55, "iwannaplay games" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a
écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> I have a csv file ( separated by |) where data is like
>
> id               data
>                                date
> 1            apple
>                          24-nov-2011
> 2            mango
>                        26-nov-2011
> 3            <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
>                  <a>fruits</a>
>                        28-nov-2011
> 4             papaya
>                         30-nov-2011
>

> Since id=3 has new line in data field hbase importtsv takes only first
> line and treats second line as different row.I want my full xml field
> to be taken inside data in hbase table .
>
> ./hadoop jar /usr/local/hbase/hbase-0.92.1.jar importtsv
> -Dimporttsv.bulk.output=eve
> -Dimporttsv.columns=HBASE_ROW_KEY,el:data,el:Date
> '-Dimporttsv.separator=|'  fruits /fruits/fr
>
> How to treat xml data in hbase while doing bulk load
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Prabhjot

+
anil gupta 2012-11-21, 07:44