HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Working on assemblies for 0.95

+
Stack 2013-03-22, 04:17
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-03-22, 03:29
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-22, 22:59
+
Stack 2013-03-23, 03:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-25, 20:53
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-25, 21:00
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-25, 21:06
+
Stack 2013-03-26, 05:26
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-23, 02:02
Re: Working on assemblies for 0.95
Enis:

Agree we should do this (should HBASE-6929 be a blocker?).   How we going
to do it thoug?  It is two poms, right?  Second one would be
hbase-0.95.0-hadoop2?

St.Ack