Drill >> mail # user >> Meeting today

Hey guys, as mentioned last week,  I won't be at the Hangout today.   That
said, here are a couple of things that I'd love to hear about.

-Parquet reader status
-JSON scanner implementation..  On rr at least two tests are currently
failing and marked ignore. How do we fix
-any update on writing physical tpc-h queries?
-rest update
-exchange sender
-anybody want to start implementing DrillFuncs?
-applying rest of optiq rels
-Jason on getting a sql select where query to run

I'll report back after Oscon.

regards,
Jacques