Flume, mail # user - About stopping of the agent at periodical intervals

Re: About stopping of the agent at periodical intervals
Lenin Raj 2013-07-03, 08:51
Hi,

It depends on your distribution - plain Flume, Cloudera or Bigtop

You could call
kill pid
without -9 to kill manually. This will send SIGTERM to the process.