HBase >> mail # dev >> Recording test results ERROR: Failed to archive test

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 15:19
+
Stack 2013-04-08, 15:26
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 15:29
+
Stack 2013-04-08, 17:32
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 17:40
+
Stack 2013-04-08, 19:02
+
Stack 2013-04-08, 19:04
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 19:14
Re: Recording test results ERROR: Failed to archive test
Right, on the EC2 jenkins I had to increase the heap size of the slave host
process itself, not our forked test JVMs.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)