MapReduce >> mail # user >> ResourceManager webapp code runs OOM

Re: ResourceManager webapp code runs OOM
Hi Prashant!
You can set yarn.resourcemanager.max-completed-applicationsin yarn-site.xml of RM to limit the maximum number of apps it keeps track of (It defaults to 10000). You're right that the Heap may also be increased.

HTH
Ravi