Hadoop >> mail # general >> JIRAs post-"unsplit"

Re: JIRAs post-"unsplit"
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Todd Lipcon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe we do something crazy and  make a new HADOOPCROSS jira for patches that affect multiple projects? (just
> brainstorming here...)

Sounds like a good idea. Having separate JIRA components for common,
hdfs and mapreduce is a way to assert code locality. Having a HADOOPX
jira component make the cross-componentness explicit (and making CI
easier), which is a good thing, IMO.

__Luke