Sqoop >> mail # dev >> How to compile sqoop

+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-20, 12:36
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-20, 14:56
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:40
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:24
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-20, 12:38
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 14:44
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:28
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-21, 06:31
+
vasanth kumar 2012-12-23, 18:55
Re: How to compile sqoop
Hi Vasanth,
I'm not using eclipse, so I'm not sure.

If you will be able to solve the issue, please do not hesitate to share a patch or instructions. I'm pretty sure that it might help other people as well.

Jarcec

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:25:14AM +0530, vasanth kumar wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using Sqoop2. I got sources from GIT and maven build working fine. But
> for setting up the development environment for eclipse. I tried "mvn
> eclipse:eclipse" classpath is not resolving. .classpath file is created in
> each module. How to combine all module .classpath? Kindly help for setting
> dev environment.
>

> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Hi Hong,
> >
> > got it.
> > Before you start a new build you should clean out the older one with: "ant
> > clean all". This will erase all artifacts and builded jars in your project.
> >
> > Hope it helps,
> >  Alex
> >

> > On Dec 21, 2012, at 4:28 AM, Zhao Hong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Alexander,
> > >
> > > My hadoop cluster version is  hadoop-0.20.2-cdh3u2.
> > > I compile the hadoop by myself cause that I want to study on it .
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Hong

> > same

> --
> Regards
> Vasanth kumar RJ
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-12-24, 01:58
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-24, 06:22
+
vasanth kumar 2012-12-24, 17:45