Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig 0.11

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-11, 00:31
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-11, 06:03
+
Bill Graham 2012-10-11, 06:23
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-11, 21:16
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-11, 21:44
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-12, 21:06
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-13, 00:59
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-14, 20:36
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-15, 18:50
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-15, 18:49
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-15, 18:55
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-22, 17:14
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 05:44
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-26, 18:36
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 19:25
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-26, 19:35
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 19:43
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-26, 20:02
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-26, 23:32
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2012-10-28, 23:00
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-29, 00:30
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-30, 16:07
+
Richard Ding 2012-10-30, 23:32
+
Daniel Dai 2012-10-31, 18:17
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-11-05, 04:19
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-11-19, 19:33
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-11-19, 20:27
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-11-19, 20:28
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-22, 17:56
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-11, 18:00
I'm gonna test JRuby gems tomorrow, in hopes it can go in 0.11.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

On Oct 11, 2012, at 11:00 AM, Julien Le Dem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'll be looking into this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2925
> Same thing, it can be added to branch + trunk
> +1
> Julien
>
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Bill Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1 for me.
>>
>> There's https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2756 which tracks a few
>> documentation issues that should block Pig 0.11, but they can also be done
>> on the trunk and merged to the branch. Gianmarco, you can add a rank
>> subtask there to serve as a reminder.
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> We are missing some documentation on the RANK but I guess we could add
>> that
>>> to the branch and trunk in parallel.
>>> All the patches I was keeping an eye on are in.
>>>
>>> So +1 for me.
>>> --
>>> Gianmarco
>>>

>>> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> --
>> *Note that I'm no longer using my Yahoo! email address. Please email me at
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-11, 18:36
+