Pig >> mail # user >> Tuples in UDF and null

Re: Tuples in UDF and null
from your schema b:bag{t:tuple(a:chararray, b:chararray)}
your tuple is inside a bag so on the next line if you are trying to access through $1 pig will
throw up an error saying non-existent column.
but if your question is about accessing b than it will print empty () if the there is no value present (as you are setting it as null).

--
Harsha