Flume, mail # user - Why would flume create one file per milliseconds?

+
higkoohk 2013-05-15, 04:02
+
higkoohk 2013-05-15, 05:54
Re: Why would flume create one file per milliseconds?
Hari Shreedharan 2013-05-15, 06:21
Your config has a typo:
tengine.sinks.hdfs4log.hdfs.rollCouont = 3600

It should be:
tengine.sinks.hdfs4log.hdfs.rollCount = 3600

Due to this typo, your files are being rolled once 10 events are written.
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 10:54 PM, higkoohk wrote:

> I try change the source to cat or spooldir ,the effect is the same!
> 1. Many HDFS file like:
>
> 2. Many created logs like:
>

> 2013/5/15 higkoohk <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])>
> > Hello ,all !
> >
> >    I'm a new flumer , today I use flume to collector web server logs.
> >
> >    My flume config is 'flume.conf' in attachment,and it's logs named 'flume.log' in attachment.
> >
> >    I found that flume would create one file per milliseconds ?
> >
> > Thanks for help !

+
higkoohk 2013-05-15, 07:09
+