Flume >> mail # user >> Why would flume create one file per milliseconds?

Re: Why would flume create one file per milliseconds?
Your config has a typo:
tengine.sinks.hdfs4log.hdfs.rollCouont = 3600

It should be:
tengine.sinks.hdfs4log.hdfs.rollCount = 3600

Due to this typo, your files are being rolled once 10 events are written.
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan