MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can you help me to install HDFS Federation and test?

Can you help me to install HDFS Federation and test?
Hello~ I am Rho working in korea

I am trying to install HDFS Federation( with 2.1.0 beta version ) and to
test
After 2.1.0 ( for federation  test ) install I have a big trouble when file
putting test
I command to hadoop
Can you help me to install HDFS Federation and test?
./bin/hadoop fs -put test.txt /NN1/

there is error message
"put: Renames across FileSystems not supported"

But ./bin/hadoop fs -put test.txt hdfs://namnode:8020/NN1/  is ok

Why this is happen? This is very sad to me ^^
Can you explain why this is happend and give me solution?
Additionally

Namenode1 is access to own Namespace( named NN1 ) and Namenode2 is access
to own Namespace( named NN2 )
When making directory in namenode1 server
./bin/hadoop fs -mkdir /NN1/nn1_org  is ok but ./bin/hadoop fs -mkdir
/NN2/nn1_org   is error

Error message is "/NN2/nn1_org': No such file or directory"

I think this is very right

But in namenode2 server
./bin/hadoop fs -mkdir /NN1/nn2_org  is ok but ./bin/hadoop fs -mkdir
/NN2/nn2_org is error
Error message is "mkdir: `/NN2/nn2_org': No such file or directory"

I think when making directory in NN1 is error and making directory in NN2
is ok

Why this is happen and can you give solution?
+
Visioner Sadak 2013-09-11, 10:04
+
Sandeep L 2013-09-17, 09:14