HBase >> mail # user >> '$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar hbase.jar rowcount

Re: '$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar hbase.jar rowcount
Have you tried prefixing your command with HADOOP_CLASSPATH=`hbase
classpath` ?

DebugURL, I assume, is a table in your cluster.

BTW 0.90.4 is really old and not actively supported.