Hive, mail # user - serde jar causing problems in loading other jars.

serde jar causing problems in loading other jars.
Ehsan Haq 2013-01-23, 12:41
Hi,
   I have writen a custom serde and bundle it in a jar file, which is
working fine, when I add the jar using the CLI command add jar. However
when I put the jar in the hive/lib folder so that I dont have to explicitly
add the jar, it looks like other jars were failed to load. The outcome is
that the meta data is also not accessible due to that. The jar works just
fine if put it somewhere else and add it via add jar.
   Any idea what might be wrong?

/Ehsan