Accumulo >> mail # user >> Tunneling over SSH

+
stbill79@... 2013-09-05, 23:14
+
Christopher 2013-09-06, 02:36
+
Christopher 2013-09-06, 02:37
+
Eric Newton 2013-09-06, 03:33
+
Christopher 2013-09-07, 01:17
Re: Tunneling over SSH
There is some development going on as part of
ACCUMULO-1585<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1585>[1]
to allow tservers to store the hostname instead of the ip address.
That
seems like a good place to start, although I'm not sure if this is the same
problem that you're seeing.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1585

Mike