Accumulo >> mail # user >> Tunneling over SSH

Re: Tunneling over SSH
There is some development going on as part of
ACCUMULO-1585<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1585>[1]
to allow tservers to store the hostname instead of the ip address.
That
seems like a good place to start, although I'm not sure if this is the same
problem that you're seeing.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1585

Mike