HBase >> mail # dev >> Sonar report for HBase

Sonar report for HBase
Hi,

Lars George and I have been playing around with Sonar and what better
way to test it than running it for HBase.

I've attached just the homepage of the Sonar server report. There's a
lot more information on the subpages and this is without having run
the tests.

This was actually very easy to do if you're interested[1].

Cheers,
Lars + Lars

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/The+2+minutes+tutorial