Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Ivan Kelly 2011-12-02, 07:48
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-02, 17:42
+
Ivan Kelly 2011-12-02, 20:13
Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 1
+1 this looks great ivan! excellent work.

i do have one question for pat. in the binary tar files do we have to
put in something special for the licenses of the included binaries?

ben

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Ivan Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is the second candidate release for Apache BookKeeper, version
> 4.0.0.
>
> It fixes the following issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311293&version=12317843
>
> *** Please download, test and vote by December 5th 2011, 21:00 GMT.
>
> Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
> for convenience.
>
> Source and binary files:
> http://people.apache.org/~ivank/bookkeeper-4.0.0-candidate-1/
>
> Maven staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-287/
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.0.0/
>
> BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/dist/KEYS
>
> Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
> and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-05, 18:04
+
Ivan Kelly 2011-12-06, 10:49