Zookeeper, mail # dev - [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 0

Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 1
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-05, 04:52
+1 this looks great ivan! excellent work.

i do have one question for pat. in the binary tar files do we have to
put in something special for the licenses of the included binaries?

ben