MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Things to keep in mind when writing to a db

Re: Things to keep in mind when writing to a db
There are quite a few examples on the web, if you search for them. A quick
search yielded the following e.g.:
http://jaganadhg.freeflux.net/blog/archive/tag/example/
http://techannotation.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/hadoop-in-practice/

Regards,