Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo Hive Storage Handler

Re: Accumulo Hive Storage Handler
Hey Brian,

This is pretty cool.  Just out of curiosity do you have any performance
numbers for this compared to Hive over files or other datastores?  I am
curious how much the iterators speed things with Predicate pushdowns.

Thanks,

--Jason