Flume >> mail # dev >> Backoff returned from HDFSEventSink after IOException

+
Jaroslaw Grabowski 2012-12-11, 13:22
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-12, 15:38
Re: Backoff returned from HDFSEventSink after IOException
Under what circumstances are you seeing an IOException? Can you post the
full stack trace?

Best,
Mike
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Jaroslaw Grabowski
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> could sameone please tell me why HDFSEventSink returns Status.BACKOFF in
> case of IOException? Because of this implementation, FailoverSinkProcessor
> will never push event to next sink in case of any hdfs failure.
>
> Another thing is that BucketWriters should be removed from sfWriters map
> after IOException, can anyone please confirm that?
>
> --
> Regards,
> J. Grabowski

+