HDFS, mail # user - Re: MiniDFSCluster setup

Re: MiniDFSCluster setup
Ted Yu 2013-12-15, 02:08
You can use the following command to generate .project files for Eclipse
(at the root of your workspace):
mvn clean package -DskipTests eclipse:eclipse

When you import hadoop, call sub-projects would be imported.

I was able to run TestWriteRead in Eclipse successfully.

Cheers