Pig, mail # dev - Contribute to PIG-3225

+
Sadari Jayawardena 2013-03-11, 18:20
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-03-12, 01:38
+
Daniel Dai 2013-03-15, 18:33
+
Russell Jurney 2013-03-15, 18:52
Re: Contribute to PIG-3225
Daniel Dai 2013-03-16, 00:54
That's PIG-2597. I am not sure about the status of it, if it is not
done, we can continue it this year.

Daniel