Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Possible to run an application jar as a hadoop daemon?

+
Robert Molina 2013-01-04, 22:26
+
Harsh J 2013-01-05, 07:48
+
Chitresh Deshpande 2013-01-05, 21:33
Re: Possible to run an application jar as a hadoop daemon?
Thanks for the replies.

Harsh J, "hadoop classpath" was exactly what I needed. Got it working now.

Cheers,

Krishna