MapReduce >> mail # user >> ClassNotFoundException in Main

+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 13:47
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-19, 16:02
+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 16:08
Re: ClassNotFoundException in Main
Thank you very much.
When i tried with wordcount_classes.org.myorg.WordCount, I am getting the
following error:

[hadoop@ADUAE042-LAP-V project]$ hadoop jar wordcount_19_02.jar
wordcount_classes.org.myorg.WordCount
/home/hadoop/project/hadoop-data/NetFlow 19_02_wordcount.out
Warning: $HADOOP_HOME is deprecated.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
wordcount_classes/org/myorg/WordCount : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Hemanth Yamijala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-19, 16:40
+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 16:53