MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Fault injection framework for testing

+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-01-15, 17:19
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-16, 03:13
Re: Fault injection framework for testing
Thanks for your comment.
Your comment is helpful for me.

I'd like to go with 2nd approach - MOP with Groovy. In that case, how
can I add test code to the trunk?
Is it acceptable for Hadoop project to add test code written in groovy?

Thanks,
Tsuyoshi

--
OZAWA Tsuyoshi