Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Christopher Tubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Moving to the natural Maven 3 usage of maven-site-plugin as a normal build
> plugin, with configuration for reporting, instead of dealing with the
> massive "reporting" section that gets mapped to the maven-site-plugin, may
> also help.
Just the opposite. As a member of the Maven PMC, I can sadly report
that we currently recommend *against* that. It was not thought
through, it doesn't work very well, and in particular it makes this
problem worse.