Hadoop, mail # user - Database insertion by HAdoop

+
Masoud 2013-02-18, 11:19
Database insertion by HAdoop
Masoud 2013-02-18, 11:30

Dear All,

We are going to do our experiment of a scientific papers, ]
We must insert data in our database for later consideration, it almost
300 tables each one has 2/000/000 records.
as you know It takes lots of time to do it with a single machine,
we are going to use our Hadoop cluster (32 machines) and divide 300
insertion tasks between them,
I need some hint to progress faster,
1- as i know we dont need to Reduser, just Mapper in enough.
2- so wee need just implement Mapper class with needed code.

Please let me know if there is any point,

Best Regards
Masoud
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-18, 12:09