Bigtop >> mail # user >> Hive xml settings Cloudera war for hive.hwi.war.file

+
Jagat Singh 2013-01-29, 08:48
Re: Hive xml settings Cloudera war for hive.hwi.war.file
That also seems to be a bit outdated, as Hive was already upgraded to Hive
0.9.0 by Bigtop 0.5. It would seem the correct path is
"/usr/lib/hive/lib/hive-hwi-0.9.0.war". I'm going to be testing some Hive
0.10 packages so I'll be sure to include the appropriate changes there.