Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop-MapReduce

Re: Hadoop-MapReduce
Hi,

I am using hadoop 0.20 version

In that while exceuting the XmlInformat class
I am getting the error as

"Error: Found Class  org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskAttemptContext, but
interface was excepted,."

Please suggest to fix the error.

Thanks in advance.

Ranjini