HBase >> mail # user >> Disk space usage of HFilev1 vs HFilev2

Re: Disk space usage of HFilev1 vs HFilev2
Hi Jerry,

I am wiling to do that but the problem is that i wiped off the HBase0.90
cluster. Is there a way to store a table in HFilev1 in HBase0.92? If i can
store a file in HFilev1 in 0.92 then i can do the comparison.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,