Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

[VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0-rc3
This is the second release for Apache Flume as a top-level project,
version 1.3.0. We are voting on release candidate rc3.

*** Please cast your vote within the next 72 hours ***

The list of fixed issues:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=656e049981df62316e0a817382087297209bf2f3

The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), and checksums (*.md5, *.sha1)
for the source and binary artifacts can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~brock/flume-1.3.0-rc3/

(Note: attempting to deploy the artifacts to Nexus appears to have
locked me out of Apache LDAP so you'll have to use the artifacts from
the above link or via the source tag below.)

The tag to be voted on:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=commit;h=656e049981df62316e0a817382087297209bf2f3

The KEYS file can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flume/KEYS