Zookeeper, mail # dev - Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.5

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 01:06
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 01:09
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 01:15
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-11-19, 18:56
Re: Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.5
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 19:26
Hi Jordan,
 Looks like I forgot to release from the nexus repo. Just did it.
Please check again.

thanks
mahadev
On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Jordan Zimmerman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I still don't see the artifacts on Maven Central. It usually doesn't take this long.
>
> -JZ
>
> On Nov 18, 2012, at 5:15 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Also,
>> I have published the artifacts to maven. Do let me know if you see
>> any issues with that.
>>
>> thanks
>> mahadev
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Please ignore the "subject" in the subject. Too much copy paste :).
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> mahadev

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-11-19, 19:40