Accumulo >> mail # user >> Retrieving 0 rows from Accumulo using Pig

+
Chris Sigman 2013-01-23, 13:59
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-24, 18:38
+
Chris Sigman 2013-01-24, 18:43
+
David Medinets 2013-01-23, 15:51
+
Chris Sigman 2013-01-23, 16:55
+
Chris Sigman 2013-01-24, 17:40
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-24, 17:50
+
Chris Sigman 2013-01-24, 18:16
Re: Retrieving 0 rows from Accumulo using Pig
I tried adding a row with a specific auth set and added an auths
parameter to the LOAD statement, but still didn't get anything.  Any
suggestions as to how I could figure out where the disconnect is?

--
Chris