Accumulo >> mail # user >> Retrieving 0 rows from Accumulo using Pig

Re: Retrieving 0 rows from Accumulo using Pig
I tried adding a row with a specific auth set and added an auths
parameter to the LOAD statement, but still didn't get anything.  Any
suggestions as to how I could figure out where the disconnect is?

--
Chris