Avro, mail # user - Re: Is it possible to append to an already existing avro file

+
Michael Malak 2013-02-01, 19:32
+
Doug Cutting 2013-02-06, 00:08
+
Michael Malak 2013-02-06, 00:10
+
Doug Cutting 2013-02-06, 00:27
+
Michael Malak 2013-02-06, 03:30
+
Harsh J 2013-02-06, 18:17
Re: Is it possible to append to an already existing avro file
Michael Malak 2013-02-07, 00:42
Thanks so much for the code -- it works great!

Since it is a non-trivial amount of code required to achieve append, I suggest attaching that code to AVRO-1035, in the hopes that someone will come up with an interface that requires just one line of user code to achieve append.