HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase tables disappear

Hbase tables disappear
Hello,

I have a weird issue, I am using sqoop to import data from MySQL into
HBase, sqoop confirms that 2.5 million records were imported, when I do
count "table_name" in HBase shell it returns numbers like:

260970 row(s) in 20.4740 seconds

(I have used sqoop to import same data from mysql to hive and it worked
smoothly without any problem)

when I run the count command again the number may change without any change
to the table, the other weird issue, if I reboot the server and run HBase
shell all the tables will be disappeared and I have to create them again.

I created a Hive external table from one of these HBase tables, when I run
a query like:

select count(1) from table_name;
it returns a number that is very different from the count of HBase command.

Any idea what is going and where the problem is?

Thanks in advanced.

--
Ibrahim