Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Use zookeeper as Load Blancer

Use zookeeper as Load Blancer
Hi,There
  I'm new to zookeeper, currently I'm working on a project, I have a
cluster of server, client need to connection server (TCP/IP), and we need
to keep the connection long live.
  To do the fail over and load balance , I was wondering whether zookeeper
can handle this case, especially for long live connection.
  thanks in advance.

Neo
+
Camille Fournier 2013-05-15, 15:55