HBase >> mail # dev >> Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend

+
Stack 2013-02-22, 20:10
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-22, 20:25
+
Stack 2013-02-23, 00:29
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-23, 02:25
+
Stack 2013-02-23, 06:34
+
Stack 2013-02-26, 06:42
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-22, 20:26
+
Stack 2013-02-22, 20:47
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-22, 20:53
Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend
Great!

Also like that trunk will become 0.97-SNAPSHOT soon. I have some in
progress work that I would like to propose for the ~0.98 timeframe, would
be good to land a patch against a branch for that.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)