Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Bug in the Hudson QA?

Bug in the Hudson QA?
Yesterday I uploaded a patch and the Hadoop QA responded some 30
minutes later with:

+1 javadoc. The javadoc tool did not generate any warning messages.
Test results: https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/219//testReport/
Findbugs warnings:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/219//artifact/trunk/build/test/findbugs/newPatchFindbugsWarnings.html
Console output:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/219//console

Just out of curiosity I had a look at the console output and there I found:

  [exec]   [javadoc]
/grid/0/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/trunk/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/io/compress/SplittableGzipCodec.java:207:
warning - Tag @link:illegal character: "58" in
"http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3960651"
warning - Tag @link:illegal character: "47" in
[...]
warning - Tag @link: reference not found:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3960651
Now these warnings are clearly caused by an error I made (I've just fixed it).

Does this classify as a bug in the Hadoop QA?
If so, where do I report it?

--
Best regards,

Niels Basjes