HBase, mail # user - coprocessor status query

+
Wei Tan 2013-10-21, 21:41
Re: coprocessor status query
Michael Segel 2013-10-22, 00:59
Uhm...

You can't remove a coprocessor.

Well, you can, but that would require a rolling restart.

It still exists and is still loaded.

Use at your own risk.
Michael Segel
michael_segel (AT) hotmail.com