Hadoop >> mail # user >> HBase MasterNotRunningException

Re: HBase MasterNotRunningException
Hi,

I am getting the pages when requested below URLs from remote boxes for
master and region server.

http://192.265.47.222:60010/master-status

http://192.265.47.222:60030/rs-status

What is DNS configuration file, where can I find these files to modify. I
do not have much knowledge on DNS and networking files etc.

Coming to DNS name instead of IP address, I need to modify all the conf
files from Hadoop and HBase along with /etc/hosts file. Please let me know
if I need to modify some more files also.
Thank You,
Jilani